THE STRENGTHS OF THE SCHOOL
ESITC offers its students :
- A university of manageable size (325 students – some of them are doing dual studies)
- Proximity and dialogue between teachers, students and school management
- Care and support
- Enjoy studying for later success in the company
- Human Values
- Grandes Ecoles Indépendantes (UGEI)
APPROVALS AND PARTNERSHIPS
- Recognized by the Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur (CTI)
- Approved by the State EESPIG-labilized by the state (private university of general interest)
- Member of the Erasmus + program
- Member of the Union des Grandes Ecoles Indépendantes (UGEI) (Association of Independent Universities)
- Member of the network of civil engineering colleges initiated by the Fédération Française du Bâtiment (FFB) and the Fédération Nationale des Travaux Publics (FNTP)
- Member of the Verband des Grandes Ecoles de METZ (Association of METZ Universities) and of the Conférence Régionale des Grandes Ecoles (Regional Conference of Universities)
- Partners of the University of Lorraine (Université de Lorraine)
- Partner of LIST (Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology)
A school on a human scale
The Ecole Supérieure d’Ingénieurs des Travaux de la Construction de METZ (ESITC de METZ) was founded in 1992 at the request of the construction industry and trains engineers for the construction trades in five years after graduating from high school : structural engineering, civil engineering, civil engineering.
ESITC Metz trains versatile construction workers, mainly for site management, capable of understanding the overall management of a construction operation, for new construction and rehabilitation.
The school is characterized by its human dimension, which facilitates :
- Dialogue with students and teachers
- Pedagogical support
- Student supervision
- Transmission and sharing of values
What guides the school : the fulfillment and success of everyone, at school and in business.
The city of Metz
Situated close to the Belgian, Luxembourg and German borders, Metz is a city of culture, trade and encounters. Above all, Metz is a city where life is good.
Often referred to as the city of gardens and parks, it impresses visitors with its monuments surrounded by green spaces. Metz is also a student city, welcoming and lively.
One of Metz’s specialities is its rich historical heritage. The city has a beautifully preserved historic centre, where medieval architecture blends harmoniously with contemporary influences. The majestic Gothic cathedral of Metz with its impressive Chagall windows is a true architectural jewel.
Metz-Paris by TGV: 1h20
Metz-Luxembourg: 50 km
ESITC Metz is located in the Technopôle district (10 minutes from the city centre), a dynamic technology centre that brings together innovative companies and research institutions.
The following universities are located near ESITC Metz:
- CentraleSupélec Campus Metz
- ENIM (Université de Lorraine)
- Arts et Métiers Campus Metz
- Georgia Tech Lorraine
- IAE Metz School of Management (Université de Lorraine)
- UFR Mathématiques Informatique et Mécanique (Université de Lorraine)
Within a radius of 500 metres from the school, students will find 7 halls of residence, 3 student restaurants, sports facilities, banks, and shops.